Monday, January 18, 2010

Intro

Hello everyone, I'm Jennifer. I'm a Lit major with a minor in Women's Studies and another in Creative Writing. I'm really excited to be a part of this course, because as a feminist I think it's time I started to think globally. I'm looking forward to expanding my perspective and to partake in some hands on service learning. I'm not sure what I want to do for my project yet as most of my volunteer work has been sporadic and I haven't really focused on just one thing, so I'm open to suggestions. I'd like to join NOW & Amnesty, and will definitely look into that, and I'd also like to work on Haitian relief.

Personally I'm a literature geek and spend most of my time studying or writing my own work when I can. School keeps me pretty busy, so I don't have too much time for idle hobbies. When I do though, I love watching movies or going to shows. I'm a huge underground rap fan and I'm pretty sure I've lost the ability to walk without my mp3 on.

No comments:

Post a Comment