Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

My name is Kelly T. and I'm a senior at UCF but won't be graduating until 2010! I'm majoring in Molecular and Microbiology as well as Women's Studies. I'm applying to medical school this summer and I'm hoping that I don't chicken out like I did last summer... oops! I'm not sure what kind of doctor I want to be yet, I have all of medical school to decide that one, but I lean a lot towards work for the underserved or for women's health. Basically anywhere that's really messed up in the medical system that I feel like I could go in and cause a ruckus and change it... that's where I want to be!

For my service learning I'm going to be planning a large portion of NOW's 2nd annual Take Back the Night march/rally here at UCF. We planned one last year and it was very successful, I'm hoping that this year is even better. Along with Take Back the Night I'm trying to get involved in helping out with the Vagina Monologues and the V-Day campaign. If anyone else would want to do that as well just contact me and I'll help you get involved!

Here's to a great semester!

1 comment:

  1. I went to Take Back the Night last year and loved it!!!! When is this years going to be? :)

    I have never been to the Vagina Monologues, where is that performance held?

    ReplyDelete