Monday, January 18, 2010

Intro Post

Hello everyone!
I'm Lindsey, 21 years old, senior in my final term at UCF. I'm a facilitator for the Young Women Leaders Program. I also intern at the Orange County History Center, which is awesome!

I'm interested in this class because it satisfies a Womens Studies requirement. It also goes nicely with my History/Anthro majors. I'm looking forward to working with someone on a service learning project. I enjoy working with others and helping people, so its right up my alley.

As for my personal life...well, I don't really have one outside of school/school work. I love going to shows (mostly metal) and writing my zine. I spend a lot of time hanging out with other History major dorks and debating. I buy CDs, shirts and vinyls at a sickening pace. I love metal fests. I also enjoy reading, writing, photography, Urbex, traveling, joyriding, and learning bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment