Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Helllooooo!

My name is Andrea Ayala and I'm a senior, but won't be graduating until Fall 2010. My major is Womyn's Studies, and my minors are Communications and Psychology. I have no idea what I plan on doing for my service learning, so if anyone has any ideas and would like to merge on a project, I would be more than willing :) I love having good conversation in class, especially in a Womyn's Studies class because I feel like you always learn more from one another as opposed to just hearing lecture or even just reading books on your own. Everyone's perspective is different, and we have all had different experiences, and that is what makes it so awesome. 

But I digress...

After I graduate, I plan on taking a month long hiatus and just going back home to Jacksonville and do nothing besides enjoy being 22 and a college graduate. Then, if all goes well, I want to move to New York and try to do something with survivors of domestic violence, or shape young minds. I don't know yet, but I figure that I have plenty of time to live my life. I intend on having multiple lives because I don't want to do the same job or be in the same place for like 30 years. 

Well, I guess that's it :)

.::Andrea::.

No comments:

Post a Comment