Monday, January 25, 2010

Hey

Hi Everyone

I know I am a little late. But to tell you alittle about my self. My Name is Jessica Magill. I am a senior graduating in May 2010. I am an IDS major with my areas in Humanities and Education and my Minor is Sociology. I have taken several Woman Study course in the past and really enjoyed them so I am looking forward to getting started in this class. I see my self as a odd student because I started UCF in 2002 and am just now finishing up I tired two different majors and took a 4 year break before I came back and now finished. My plans for the future is to continue to teach just do it in elementary school instead of pre-school and go back to school later on to be a councilor. Well I can't wait to meet everyone and get started in the class GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment