Sunday, February 28, 2010

SL Project and Announcement

Hey All A little update My SL project is going well and I wanted to let you all know that I am hosting a garage sale Saturday March 13 at my place of business. Which is Star Child Academy in Waterford Lakes which is right behind the town center next to firkin kegular Please come out a support this wonderful cause. I will remind everyone next week as well. Also some of you maybe aware of this alreasy and I will send an e-mail to everyone as well. but there is a event being held called the Tunnel of Opression It is being held on March 3rdand 4th in the Cape Florida Ball on the 3rd floor Tours are on March 3rd from 1-3pm and from 5-7pm then on March 4 from 10-12pm and 1-3pm for more information and to set up a tour if you want or to help out got to http://www.counseling.sdes.ucf.edu/?id=prevention_tunnel. Ok eveyone who is going to the Bell Hooks speak have fun and enjoy everyone else see you in class

No comments:

Post a Comment