Saturday, February 6, 2010

SLP - NOW

My main project this semester is organizing the 2nd annual Take Back the Night march/rally at UCF for the National Organization for Women. So far I've done the preliminary steps to the event. I've reserved the stage in front of the Student Union, Millican Hall and Memory Mall. We also have an order in to have the fountain turned off just for us!

I've already made a list of people to contact both to speak at the event, perform at the event or just to table there. I've made the preliminary outline for how the night's events will occur. There is still some fine tuning to be done to that but it will fall into place once all speakers and such are confirmed.

I still need to finalize everything that needs to be done and make a very detailed list of things to do. that's what I'll be doing this week in order to organize myself and everyone else who wants to help out with the project. Here's to another successful TBTN!

No comments:

Post a Comment